After Reading: The Color of Law
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★
A great and terrible catalog on the history of systematic racial oppression throughout the United States. Several examples were not far from where I read this and they hit close to home.Josh Beckman
- Reading The Power Broker with a podcast book club
- The shop was supposed to close at five and I noticed it was ...
- American Fiction
- Braiding Sweetgrass
- I thanked her for her story and she said, “Please, take it a...
- There's a sense in editorial, publishing, and TV spaces that...
- After Reading: The Good Citizen
- After Reading: Kissa By Kissa