Puerto Rico 2022
We went to San Juan, Puerto Rico in April to celebrate 10 years free of cancer for our good friend Val.
We spent most of our time in the Condado neighborhood - our hotel, La Concha, has a section of the public beach that we could use.
The weather was beautiful, the waves were firece.
I explored San Juan Moderno one day, Miramar another.
We spent a whole day in Old San Juan, exploring the fort national park.
We had the most fun exploring the restaurants and night life of the historic port city.
We spent the last couple evenings hopping from restaurant to bar to restaurant based solely on recommendations from staff and locals. The best way to find the gems.
Spending time with Val was lovely, and we got to spend the last few days with our wonderful friends Brandon and Caitlin as well!Josh Beckman
- Things Become Other Things by Craig Mod
- the six illusions that Americans are living with regarding f...
- Lappé famously called the American diet experimental, noting...
- After Reading: The Good Citizen
- in the U.S., there’s a false idea that certain choices aroun...
- After Traveling: Joshua Tree
- After Traveling: Death Valley
- Away in California This Week